Monday, January 6, 2014

From Connor Graham

I am deeply shocked and saddened to hear of Gary's passing. This is just awful news.

He was someone I had so much respect and admiration for. He was also a fellow Northern Ireland lad and, because of that, was someone I was especially proud of.

Gary was a great person and the world of HCI will not be the same without him. I remember well him giving a keynote at HCI and again at OzCHI. He was someone who was a very gifted researcher and was also very easy to get along with and spend time with.

Needless to say, if there is anything I can do, please let me know and I will do my very best to get it done.

Please pass on my deepest, heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. I will miss him greatly.

With great sadness,


Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment